Hello, I am Frederic, 26 years old.
I am a freelance back-end developer, specialized in PHP/Symfony. I enjoy exploring new technologies and tackling challenges.
For the past few years, I have been interested in infrastructure and cloud technology, which is why I decided to pursue a career as a DevOps engineer.
Cuult is a virtual movie theater platform.
• Re-creation of an api from scratch respecting development standards and prioritizing performance.
• Development of new features.
• Video production with AWS Mediaconvert + Cloudfront + S3.
• Installation of development tools such as gitlab, gitlab ci, ansible, nexus, ELK.
• Responsible for multi-platform releases (france, uk, us, switzerland, temporary events) and gitflow management.
• Developing a VOD system with stripe and PostFinance payment.
FranceTV is the French public national television broadcaster.
• In charge of the group’s digital video creation workflows (replay+non-replay).
• Securing of video content, geoblocking, digital rights management.
• Develop in micro services architecture.
• Working on gateway API and event driven architecture.
• Respect and improvement of code quality, testing, integration.
• Developing new video command tool backoffice using hexagonal architecture + DDD
• Improving local environment.
• Upgrading symfony, php and databases versions.
Consulting company in P2P (partner to partner).
• Technical watch and seek to evolve.
• Exchanges, feedback with the partners.
• Organizes technical interviews.
• Used to be co-leader of a web community.
Klaxoon increases collaboration in meetings with tools like Storm, Challenge and Meeting apps, that allow everybody to participate and generate feedback on-site or remotely.
• Contribute to the development of high traffic web platforms.
• Develop in micro services architecture and with API culture first.
• Participate in technical orientations and optimization research.
• Development of unit and functional tests: PHPUnit, Prophecy, Behat.
Epita is an engineering school based on computer science.
• Helping students during the practical works in OCaml and C#.
• Project evaluation and competitive exam surveillance.
PagesJaunes SA offers local advertising and information services via internet, mobile, and print media.
• Migrating RabbitMQ and traceability support to ServiceBus (Microsoft Azure) and Datastore (GCP) technologies using Java (Spring).
• Developing a continuous delivery dashboard using Angular.
• Proof Of Concept of GraphQL for micro service architecture.
In parallel with my studies, I supervised and helped the younger promotions as a teaching assistant.
• Responsible for the training that includes follow up and projects defense.
• Able to explain concepts in the field of programming skills (C, UNIX/Linux, SQL).
• Responsible for local French module.
Individual business created when I came of age, to benefit from my development services to individuals and professionals.
• Developing web sites for associations and private individual with NetCMS (own creation).
• Managing and developing games by web browsers.
• Developing scripts and programs on demand.
• Management of an infrastructure of multiple websites with automated deployments.
USL-Badminton is a badminton club in Normandy, France where there are national competitors and recreational players.
• Development of a website that allows players to register for tournaments.
• Management of the newsletter and social networks.
• Advertising creation for sporting events.
Summer Session on Computer sciences.
• CS 61A - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
• CS 162 - Operating Systems and Systems Programming
International year, exchange student with study abroad.
• American Language Institute Certification (ALI)
• CECS 326 – Operating Systems
• CECS 453 – Mobile Application Development
• CECS 475 – Software Development with Frameworks
• CECS 445 – Software Design and Architecture
International school for English improvement abroad.
• Intensive English course
• SPIN class: TOEIC / Movie / Music / Culture / News / Vocabulary / Business
Innovation technology and computing expertise school. (Master degree)
• Software engineering and computer science classes
• Advanced C & C++
• Advanced UNIX Programming
• System Security
• Infographics programming
• Advanced databases SQL
• Network and OS Management
Click on project to get more details.
Application to organize your trips. We find interesting places to visit near a desired city or country. Then you have the possibility to save the place in a list.
Final school project for three years consisting to relate journalist and particular user to sell an event picture for magazine.
Group project to gather all the knowledge acquired during the two years of Epitech.
Trace is a program that allows an executable to be analyzed during execution.
The 42SH is a Epitech project. This is to reproduce a UNIX shell in C.
Development tetris game terminal, added multiple options such as a ghost mode, an array of high-scores.
Developing a simulation of memory war between multiple ASM programs.
The project goal is to generate synthetic images from a scene file. All objects and light sources are configurable.
Creating a 3D engine to display the blocks like minecraft.
After the collection of the Epitech students information, the website can sort the students with many orders.
Creating a C calculator for calculating infinite numbers.
A web interface that allows customers to easily configure their website like Wordpress (but home made).
With my passion for music, I developed a web radio with a music streaming service.
Web Browser gaming platform that reference Ogame. Developing a private server with the demands of the players for a better gaming comfort.